Computer Science Undergraduate Society
Please add any useful and relevant information to the pages by clicking "Edit" in the upper right-hand corner.
You can also "Watch" a page by going into "Edit" and scrolling down to see a box that you can check mark.
Thank you for all future contributions!
For Beginners, Novice, and Prospective Students
Free Courses on Various Topics
- CodeSchool - paths for specific skills & extra courses
Games and Coding
- Mathematics for Computer Science - eBook from Princeton that covers the math that every computer scientist should know.
- WikiProofs - an online compendium of mathematical proofs! Excellent resource for CPSC theory courses, as well as Logic II.
- The Art of Unix Programming - This book has a lot of knowledge in it, but it is mainly about expertise. It is going to try to teach you the things about Unix development that Unix experts know, but aren't aware that they know. It is therefore less about technicalia and more about shared culture than most Unix books — both explicit and implicit culture, both conscious and unconscious traditions. It is not a ‘how-to’ book, it is a ‘why-to’ book.
- 550 - This is the resource page for CPSC 550: Systems Administration. It contains more Linux resources.